Rock-A-Hula (Upscale Luau Show)
Waikiki's largest live music show with an upscale Luau Buffet.
Rock-A-Hula Live Show
Elvis has landed on Oahu
Welcome Komo Mai Tai is included
Terrace Luau Buffet Dinner
Upscale Terrace Luau Buffet
Elvis Presley performed by Johnny Fortuno
Traditional Fire-Knife Dancers
Our Rock-A-Hula Dancers
Michael Jackson performed by Corey Melton
Celine Dion Tribute Artist
100% Refund Policy
FULL REFUND if you cancel 24 hours before the show. For parties of 10 or more, full charge will apply to cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to show.
No Disclaimers at this time.
Rock-a-Hula Luau FAQs
What is a luau?
A luau is a traditional Hawaiian party or feast that is usually accompanied by entertainment.
Do I need to make a reservation?
Yes. We recommend making a reservation in advance to confirm your seating, but will accept them up to the day of if there are seats available.
Do you make special announcements for any special occasions?
We will certainly do our best to acknowledge any celebration.
Enjoy open-air dining in a beautiful tropical cabana! After a traditional Hawaiian greeting with complimentary mai tai, treat yourself to a delicious island luau buffet, accompanied by singing and hula. After your meal, make your way to your premium mezzanine seats for the main show!
November availability: STAGESIDE VIP DINNER UPGRADE OPTION ONLY
December availability onward: Standard show option available along with VIP Dinner & Stageside upgrade
Effective September 13, 2021, the City & County of Honolulu will require all guests 12 years of age and older to show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry with picture ID to enter the Luau
- Waikiki's Biggest and Best Live Luau Show!
- Delicious Buffet Dining Under the Stars in a Beautiful Cabana!
- Premier Show Seating with Tasty Island Cocktail!
- Traditional Hula & Fire Knife Dancing!
- Meet and Greet with the Show's Cast!
- Hawaiian Hula Greeting
- (1) Welcome Mai Tai Beverage
- Premier show seating in the mezzanine
- Upscale Luau Buffet Dinner
- The Live Rock-A-Hula show
- Meet with the Cast from the Show
VIP Dinner + Stage-Side Private Table ($40 upgrade)
- VIP Entrance and Welcome Reception
- (2) Premium Adult Beverages (E Komo Mai Tai plus one of your choice)
- 4-Course Maine Lobster Seafood Dinner with Wild Alaskan Salmon and Tenderloin of Beef, Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables, Black Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Rainbow Salad, and More!
- Private Table for Dinner and the Show in the Exclusive Stage-side VIP Area
VIP Dinner + Stage-Side + Green Room ($76 upgrade)
The Ultimate Celebrity Experience that includes everything in the VIP Upgrade PLUS:
- Exclusive Green Room Reception and Backstage Tour
- Souvenir Photo with the Artists (one photo per 2 guests)
- Two Premium Adult Beverages (Green “Champagne” plus one beverage of your choice)
Fun Night in Waikiki for All Ages
This is the show you've been waiting for! The largest cast in Waikiki takes you on a dazzling trip starting in the Roaring '20s right up to today. Vegas-caliber performers never fail to impress and entertain with their awe-inspiring music and dance skills. Sit back and enjoy as Legends tribute artists bring some of your favorite performers to life. The live multi-media production includes an fire knife dance as well as some of the finest Hawaiian and Polynesian musicians around.
Don't wait another minute—book your Rock-a-Hula package today!
"Rock-A-Hula®" was created especially for Hawaii by Las Vegas's world-famous Legends in Concert. Prepare to be blown away by some of the best tribute artists in the business. These world-class entertainers don't just look and sound like the stars they honor, they're each gifted performers in their own right. These talented artists sing your favorite hits live, accompanied by a band of fabulous musicians and dancers. (On rare occasions, the artist lineup may change due to circumstances beyond Management's control)
Elvis Presley (Johnny Fortuno)
Hawaiian entertainment superstar Don Ho discovered local Oahu boy Johnny Fortuno when he was still a youngster, and before long invited him to join his world-famous Waikiki show. Johnny became the youngest Elvis tribute artist ever to appear on the Legends Las Vegas stage when he was just 18 years old. Johnny's powerful singing and dance moves made him a finalist in the Ultimate Elvis Competition in 2011.
Michael Jackson (Corey Melton)
Corey Melton was born into a life of music in St. Louis, MO. His mother was a well-known singer and his dad was a club owner, so it's no surprise that little Corey was already singing and dancing at the tender age of three. Corey was bitten hard by the show-biz bug, and he's been showing off his skills around the country for the last two decades.
Some of the best dancers in the islands come together to make the 75-minute show a unique entertainment showcase. Sit back and enjoy their breathtaking Hawaiian and Tahitian hula performances. The Polynesian rhythms, together with some good old jazz and rock, will have you dancing in your seats!
This fabulous show wouldn't be complete without the rocking sounds of the award-winning live band! They honor their local roots in the authenticity of the Polynesian music, and since they've toured with leading artists, they also know how to rock the Tribute part of the show!
Rock-A-Hula Luau Menu
* indicates Vegan Items
Veggies and Starches:
- Big Island Sweet Potatoes*
- Rainbow Furikake Rice
- Hawaiian Greens Medley*
- Island–Style Macaroni Salad
- Lomilomi Salmon
- Tofu Poke with Ogo*
- Long Rice Salad*
- Freshly Baked Taro Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery®, Sweet Butter
- Whole Fresh Maui Gold® Sweet Pineapple*
- Local Whole Roasted Luau Pig
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef
- Hulihuli Chicken
- Pacific White Fish with Coconut Curry Sauce
Desserts and Coffee:
- Chocolate Coconut Cake
- Rainbow Sorbet* by IL Gelato®
- Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Freshly Brewed Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Know before you book:
- In circumstances beyond our control, the Shows Artists line-up may change.