Ali'i Luau Package at PCC (Oahu)
The Alii Luau package offers you a full Pacific Island experience.
Dinner Lei Greeting
Polynesian Kids Dancing
Ride a canoe between the villages
All You Can Eat Luau Buffett
Fun Games for All Ages
Dining Hall Luau Buffet
Ha Breath of Life
Incredible Fire Knife Show
Beautiful Luau Dancers
Family Fun for All Ages
Experience Many Different Island Cultures
One of the Best Hawaiian Experiences
One of the Best Shows in Hawaii
Brilliant Fire Knife Dancing
Feel the Luau Heat
100% Refund Policy
Customers will receive a FULL REFUND or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
No Disclaimers at this time.
No FAQs available
At the Polynesian Cultural Center, authentic kalua pork, cooked in an underground imu (fire-pit), is just one of the island traditions that await you. This truly is a genuine Hawaiian luau.
- Visit all six Island villages, including exhibits and demonstrations
- Ride a canoe between the villages
- Try your hand at traditional Polynesian activities such as lei-making
- Watch the Pageant of the Long Canoes
- Travel back in time on the Hawaiian Journey 4D movie experience
- Take a tram tour of BYU-Hawaii Campus and the Laie Temple Visitors Center and Gardens
- Receive a beautiful flower lei on arrival
- Enjoy the award winning Alii Luau buffet with live performances of dance and music
- Finish your evening with the stunning “Ha:Breath of Life” show
- Come back the next day – 3-day pass to the island villages is included
The Polynesian Culture Center
The Villages (12-6pm)
Spend the afternoon exploring villages representing six Pacific Island cultures. Learn all about the different traditions and the history that connects them all.
Ali’i Luau Buffet (5:50-7:30pm)
The Ali’I Luau Buffet welcomes you with flower leis in the early evening. Taste all the flavors the islands have to offer while you’re entertained with live music, dance and cultural shows from all over the Pacific.
Ha Breath of Life with Ali’i Luau Seating (7:30-9pm)
Finish your evening with a spectacular show! “Ha: Breath of Life” tells the story of Mana and his love Lani. This saga tells you about life, death, love and tragedy. The professional production includes special effects, animation, surround sound and more than a hundred dancers, singers, and actors from all around Polynesia.
Reserved seats are included in your luau package. If you have specific seating requests please notify us at checkout.
To make your experience entirely worry-free, round-trip motor coach transportation from Waikiki is an optional $25 add-on. Pick-ups are available at 10 AM and 12 PM. Enjoy the trip to the windward side as a friendly guide provides information on the sights you pass.
Your fun-filled day comes to an end around 10:30 PM, when you’re brought back, full and happy, to Waikiki.
MOTOR COACH (10am & 12pm)
(Standard Transportation $25)
- Pick up at the designated location near your Waikiki hotel
- Ride in a luxurious top-of-the-line motor coach
- Trip narrated by friendly, local guide
- Two pickup times: 10 a.m. and noon.
- Return to Waikiki approximately 10:30 p.m
Know before you book:
- Our Luaus fill up quickly so please give yourself enough time and book in advance.