Gateway Buffet Luau Package at PCC (Oahu)
The Gateway Luau package offers you a full Pacific Island experience.
Festive Dinner atmosphere
Polynesian Kids Dancing
Ride a canoe between the villages
All You Can Eat Luau Buffett
Fun Games for All Ages
Dining Hall Luau Buffet
Ha Breath of Life
Incredible Fire Knife Show
Beautiful Luau Dancers
Family Fun for All Ages
Experience Many Different Island Cultures
One of the Best Hawaiian Experiences
One of the Best Shows in Hawaii
Brilliant Fire Knife Dancing
Feel the Luau Heat
100% Refund Policy
Customers will receive a FULL REFUND or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
No Disclaimers at this time.
No FAQs available
An all day admission and show experience. Trek through six villages of the Pacific, enjoy a tram tour of Laie and canoe rides. Dinner is in the beautiful Gateway venue featuring a hand painted mural depicting early service missionaries aid to establish the Polynesian Cultural Center. Top the experience with our award winning "HA: Breath of Life" evening show featuring a one of a kind fire-filled performance, dramatic special effects and reserved seating.
Due to extremely limited availability, please use chat function to inquire about 2022 dates if not available on calendar.
- Visit all six Island villages, including exhibits and demonstrations
- Ride a canoe between the villages
- Try your hand at traditional Polynesian activities such as lei-making (Closed due to Covid Restrictions)
- Watch the Pageant of the Long Canoes
- Travel back in time on the Hawaiian Journey 4D movie experience
- Take a tram tour of BYU-Hawaii Campus and the Laie Temple Visitors Center and Gardens
- Evening Show featuring over 100 polynesian native performers
- Enjoy the award winning Gateway Luau buffet with live performances of dance and music
- Finish your evening with the stunning “Ha:Breath of Life” show
- Free 3-day pass to our island villages
The Polynesian Culture Center
The Villages (12:45-4:30pm)
Spend the afternoon on a self guided tour, exploring villages representing six Pacific Island cultures. Learn all about the different traditions and the history that connects them all.
Gateway Luau Buffet (4:30-6:30pm)
Relax with your family in our new Gateway Buffet and enjoy a flavorful selection of Polynesian-inspired Asian and American cuisine. Feast like royalty in our expansive dining hall that features a larger than life 360° mural
Ha Breath of Life Show (7:30-8:45pm)
Finish your evening with a spectacular show! “Ha: Breath of Life” tells the story of Mana and his love Lani. This saga tells you about life, death, love and tragedy. The professional production includes special effects, animation, surround sound and more than a hundred dancers, singers, and actors from all around Polynesia.
Optional Transportation from Waikiki
To make your experience entirely worry-free, round-trip motor coach transportation from Waikiki is an optional $30 add-on. Pick-ups are available from 10:30am. Enjoy the trip to the windward side as a friendly guide provides information on the sights you pass.
Your fun-filled day comes to an end around 10:30pm, when you’re brought back, full and happy, to Waikiki.
MOTOR COACH (10:30am)
(Standard Transportation $30)
- Pick up at the designated location near your Waikiki hotel
- Ride in a luxurious top-of-the-line motor coach
- Trip narrated by friendly, local guide
- Two pickup times: 10:30am
- Return to Waikiki approximately 10:30pm
Gateway Dinner Menu:
Entrees: Baron of beef with au jus sauce, Kalua pork with island taste, Golden deep fried chicken, Herb and panko crusted island fish with lemon butter sauce, Spaghetti with marinara sauce, Vegetable chili, and Tofu stir-fry
Side Dishes: Steamed rice, Brown rice, Faalifu: taro, banana, ulu (seasonal), Mashed potatoes with gravy, Island chips, Soup (house special), and Bread
Salad Bar: Tossed green salad, and Jell-O
Island Fresh Fruits: Pineapple chunks, and Grapes
Desserts: Haupia cups, Pineapple Bars, Chocolate Cake, Bread Pudding, Sugar-Free Apple Pie, Mochi
Assorted soft drinks, teas and coffee (No alcohol)
Know before you book:
- Our Luaus fill up quickly so please give yourself enough time and book in advance.