Liberty Luau at Pearl Harbor
Liberty Luau celebrates the beauty of Hawaii and the history of Pearl Harbor in a world-class show that transports you back to Oahu in the 1940s.
100% Refund Policy
All cancelations must be made at least 72 hours in advance for a full refund. “No shows” or cancellations received inside of 72 hours of pickup time will be assessed the full rate.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
Experience the magic of a Hawaiian luau and the history of Pearl Harbor in the 1940s in Oahu's must-experience new luau, Liberty Luau. Reminiscent of USO Tours in 1940s Waikiki with Hawaiiana touches throughout, Liberty Luau features the island's most talented entertainers in a dinner show that will transport you back in time to old Hawaii.
Featuring a fine dining twist on a luau feast, mai tais, lei greetings, and a tour of our World War II battlefield, Liberty Luau will leave you in awe of both the beauty and history of Hawaii, and the valor of our Greatest Generation.
- Exclusive tour of Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Refreshing Mai Tai + Extra Drink Ticket
- Three-course meal including a salad, entre, and dessert
- Dinner show featuring 1940s inspired USO style entertainment
- 1950s and 60s style Hawaiian entertainment
Standard Experience: (included)
- Three-course meal
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Exclusive tour of Aviation Museum
- Live Entertainment
- (2) Adult Drinks
- Hawaiian lei
Premium Upgrade: ($20 upgrade)
*Must purchase minimum of 6 seats
- Private front row seating & special gift for each guest
The Pacific Aviation Museum
Liberty Luau is presented in Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum's historic Hangar 37, which survived the attack on Pearl Harbor. Our 45,000+ square feet air conditioned space provides a level of comfort and safety not found anywhere else. Double decker buses pick guests up at hotels and meeting spaces in Waikiki for a short 35 minute ride to Pearl Harbor.
'ONO ISLAND' Food & Drinks
An upscale twist on a luau feast takes center stage at Liberty Luau with a menu featuring three courses of island favorites and Pacific Rim cuisine. From fresh salads and taro bread to hearty entrees and delightful desserts, Liberty Luau promises the best in island fare. Mai Tais are complimentary upon arrival, and beer, wine and speciality cocktails are available throughout dinner.
Hawaii, an unrivaled tropical paradise. Pearl Harbor, a storied WWII battlefield. Together, an epic tale. Our dancers will strike awe in your heart when they take the stage to tell one of the most riveting stories in our nation's history. Featuring the best tunes of the 1940s, our never-before-seen dinner show will surprise and delight as they take you on a journey spanning the 1940s, 50s and 60s.
Dinner & Drink Menu
- Organically grown Big Island rainbow greens and papaya seed guava vinaigrette with cucumber, red and yellow teardrop tomato, pickled carrot, grape, and radish
- Taro rolls and lilikoi butter
- Grilled Hawaiian-style free range BBQ chicken with grilled Hawaiian shrimp, garnished with pineapple mango relish and served with steamed garlic ginger rice
- Mixed vegetable pineapple fried rice served in a pineapple boat
- Decadent chocolate cake with haupia sauce
- 1 welcome Mai Tai & 1 additional drink included per person (cash bar after 2nd drink)
Know before you book:
- Guests are always welcome to come back to Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, but the tour included in your Liberty Luau ticket must be taken on the day of the luau.
- Our Luaus fill up quickly so please give yourself enough time and book in advance.